Global businesses are taking on a new and dramatic methods of operations. Decentralization is sweeping through major spheres be it in individualistic, corporate and public styled institutions. With decentralization made possible with the power of blockchain technology, organizations are actively positioning themselves to becoming major players and remaining competitive in this sort of an arm’s race industry rapidly moving in who becomes the leader of others in a blockchain powered global economy.
With the traditional/print contract system; – already proving obsolete due to the sense of it not being flexible and fashioned for international means of transactions by the contracter and contractee,
- not measuring up for ease of use in global trading and cross border transactions;
- not even facilitating swift and smooth services in the rapid growing global freelance industry;
- and not even being appropriate in the administration of “online” companies.
Contractium, believe that in the near future major online business enterprise will be powered by the blockchain technology further creating a global decentralized economic world. As this is in the process of realization, Contractium which is a decentralized application (dApp) helps even non-technical background users create smart contracts easily, securely in a trustless manner as they enter into any contractual obligation with themselves.
Contractium Network is among the generation of companies classified as a S-a-a-S (Software-as-a-Service) majorly targeting three interrelated key areas of business
- Smart Contracts Creation
- Crypto-Payment Gateway
- Crypto-Reward System
Within the projected Contractium ecosystem, two or more local and/or international users can create commercial smart contracts easily to be able to deal with each other subsequently followed by the payment stage. Payment is easily achievable through the integrated crypto payment gateway system done in a highly secured and trustless method after which the successful completion of the contract, the contractual parties can easily issue rewards which could be in form of “cash-back” to each other with token easily termed the Crypto-Reward system much more efficient, swift and advanced than the traditional customer-loyalty-points system. All these will be made possible with the “CTU tokens” which is the contract crypto-fuel issued by the Contractium Network and will allow for the development of the Contractium.
So, what is contractium?
Contractium is a decentralized software that based on Ethereum smart contract, which helps users create smart contract easily via desktop- / mobile- / web- app.
Contractium will eliminate the print contract that required signatures between two or more parties and/or notarized by the public notary or the other third party.
- A payment gateway (in those countries that accpet cryptocurrency as the international liquidity).
- An online rewards system (in the rest countries of the world).
Contractium Network Foundation
- Freelance – freelancers will now be able to a contractium smart contract easily to work with their employers and vice versa. Employers will in turn pay for their services received and get bonuses from the freelancers.
- E-Commerce – with Contractium integrated into E-Commerce sites, customers will be able to access the rich features of the Contractium application and withdraw their tokens earned as bonuses
- Online Gaming – the thriving gaming industry is also not left out. Devs can always use the Contractium platform as means of payment while gamers who buy and pay for paid games can always be rewarded with CTU tokens instead of the traditional game points.
- Social Media – users of these platforms can always be rewarded with CTU tokens when consuming paid/business information from publishers, content creators as well as other form of services obtainable from social networks and other related agencies in this niche.
- Advertising – advertisers can create smart contracts to deal with users/agencies for ads campaign. Contractium perfectly fits into this area with the Contractium Network facilitating Smart contract creation, payment and reward/bonus system.
- Social Data – with Contractium, users of various sites can obligingly sell their details to relevant agencies who seek to use these data for their various business research or advert purposes unlike the secret and unofficial usage of these data by erring organizations.
- Help contracter & contractee sign the commercial smart contract easily & trustfully.
- Make commercial smart contract easy & secured.
- Help users earn extra money with their online consumption.
- Internet users’ smart contract application.
- Eliminating print contract.
- Replacing online traditional rewards/bonus system.
The detail of Contractium tokens:
The CTU token is the key fuel of the Contractium network, which enables full development of the Contractium Foundation. In order to support the future of blockchain, smart contract, the company will proceed an ICO (Initial Coin Offering), as followed details of CTU:
Token symbol: CTU
Total supply: 3.000.000.000
For sales: 1.500.000.000
PreICO: 1 ETH = 15000 CTU
Soft-cap: 2M USD (equivalent to 3000 ETH)
Hard-cap: 10M USD (equivalent to 15000 ETH)
The ICO event has 4 periods as followed:
Private Sales: From 7th July, 2018 to 8th August, 2018 ( as planned)
Pre-Sales: From 8th August 2018 to 9th September 2018 (as planned)
Public Sales: From 9h September 2018 to 10th October 2018 (as planned)
Token Sales: From 10th October 2018 to 11th November 2018 (as planned)
Each of the 4 ICO periods has each bonus rate as followed:
Private Sales: + 65% bonus.
Pre-Sales: + 45% bonus.
Public Sales: + 25% bonus.
Token Sales: + 15% bonus.
Target sales of each ICO periods as followed:
Private Sales: 15% of the fund.
Pre-Sales: 25% of the fund.
Public Sales: 35% of the fund.
Token Sales: 25% of the fund.
Pre-ICO & ICO 900,000,000
Contractium Team: 200,000,000
Foundation reserved: 100,000,000
Advisors & Partners: 100,000,000
Bounty & Marketing: 200,000,000
To get more information please read the Whitepaper and also sign up on Official Website to participate in this rare opportunity to become a part of the growing community. Join contractium social media as followed: